As I type I am sitting wrapped in my fave blanket, debating whether or not I should crack open my pint of Graters, with my husband beside me doing something tech nerdy on his new Chromebook. Life is good. We are only days away from moving into our first house *cue my excited screams* and the apartment looks incredibly bare since I have been spending the last week running back and forth transferring box after box from the apartment to the house; which, on a side note, was an awesome workout.
I have been reflecting a lot over the past few months and all of the amazing things that I have been working on, including this blog that I have just fallen in love with! I want you to know me and me to know you and the first step towards that ultimate goal is to open that conversation up!
So without further ado, and hopefully what you came for, here are 10 things you probably don’t know about me:
- I eat Mac and Cheese by the box. Yeah, it is definitely not the healthiest option (especially since I am trying to get down three sizes…) but I have a weak spot for the Mac.
- When I was little I HATED the color pink, I’m a blue girl, and yet when my step-mom asked me what color I wanted to paint my room I said pink. Why? I have no solid explanation but that room is still bright pink with a matching pink carpet and every time I see it I apologize for my horrible, ten-year-old tastelessness. And look at me know, pink is one of the main colors of my blog! Oh how we grow…
- I love/hate surprises. Lemme explain: I LOVE trying to figure out surprises (something I am very good at) but cannot stand when I cannot figure it out.
- My biggest dream is to write a bestseller and see my story on the big screen. BUT, and this is a big butt, I do not think I could just hand over the rights without having a HUGE say in what was happening with my movie…
- When I was little I saw a blooper role at the end of a movie that I do not remember and decided then that I
wanted to be in movies because the cast looked like they were having a blast together. I have never pursued this and at least twice a year I try to talk myself into some kind of attempt at that dream.
- I can spend 24 hours playing The Sims and not regret a single moment of that wasted day.
- Every time I have attempted to grow my hair out I get bored and end up cutting it/dying it/cutting bangs just to change it up. I think I am currently on one of my longest streaks of long hair since about 2010 and fight the urge to head to a salon on the daily.
- I am the oldest of 8 on my moms side and 4 on my dads side. People always ask if I am going to have a big family and before meeting Ben I would reply with a hard no but now I want 10. Luckily hubby is on board 🙂
- I am SUPER into The Great British Baking Show and am slowly teaching myself to bake. Maybe one day I can slide into the American version.
- I was a Liam girl for the longest time but slowly evolved into a Harry girl. If you know what I’m talking about…ily.
So there you have it, ten weird and not at all related things you probs didn’t know about me and now do! Shoot me a comment below and tell me a few things about you, like do you have a hankering for the mac as well?