This Sunday, in case you haven’t seen the many many advertisements all over the place, is Mother’s Day. A recent study found that the average mom works the equivalent of 2.5 full-time jobs. So, in three days, I think we deserve just a little bit of pampering.
And this Mother’s Day is super special because it is my FIRST one! Last year Ben did write me a cutesy little note and stuck it to a pack of diapers in celebration of expecting out little boy, but this year it’s on! In our house, we aren’t big on these small holidays and don’t go all out on gifts. So if you are like us, you will appreciate this list of 25 Gift Ideas for mom.
The following list is comprised of things for basically any mom. Whether it is your mom or your wife, or even the dog mom your fiance suddenly became. These gifts work for just about anyone and can fit any budget.
This post may contain affiliate links, see site footer for more information.
So here goes nothing, 25 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas that you can still have ready for Sunday!
- Any mom will swoon over this personalized necklace. You can put her children’s initials on it so that her babies are always close to her heart. I have this one and currently have a B (Ben, my hubs) and an I (Isaac, my baby boy) on mine and will be adding to whenever we decide to get going on number 2 😉
- Comedic book on all things momma, or something sweeter like this one
- Ben bought me a stand mixer last year and it has CHANGED THE GAME. If your mom is like me and would be caught saying something like, “I don’t need that, I prefer the hand mixer!”, she is wrong. Bonus, this Farberware one is $89 and works just as well as the Kitchenaide ($260+!)
- For our two year anniversary, Ben gave me a personalized butchers block cutting board and it is probably my favorite kitchen item. (p.s this also would make an awesome wedding gift!)
- Is your mom still using the same knife set she has been using since before you can remember? Get her a new one. I like this one (for a more budget-friendly option) and this one (if you can spoil mama!)
- Any mom would LOVE a cutesy frame + a picture of her with her loved ones. I like this one for the new mom, this one for broken in mom, this one for grandma and this one I found for great-grandma!
- Any new mom needs her little to wear this onesie on Sunday!
- We all love things monogrammed. I don’t know why and we most likely won’t admit it. But how fun are these?
- If the mama you are shopping for is a coffee a day kinda woman she needs this coffee mug and this mama bear mug
- She will probably end up spending it on her little but you seriously can’t go wrong with a cute card and a Target gift card (you don’t even have to go to the store, you can just email or print it out!)
- In March I designed my own laptop skin with CaseApp and now my laptop is covered in pictures of my boy. You can even do a phone case with a photo featuring mom’s favorite kid, aka YOU!
- Target is currently running a special with the Instant Pot where you get a $10 gift card when you buy one! Something for mom, little something for you!
- We just got this Airfryer/Toaster Oven two weeks ago and have used it 11/14 days since. You need it. Mom needs it. Grandma needs it.
- Okay but how cute is this Mama + Daughter Matching Necklace?
- Many won’t spend the dough on this for themselves but would SOOO appreciate a facial! Organic Glow are your go-to girls here in Cincy!
- When I was 18 and worked as a receptionist at a hair salon I bought my mom a massage for mothers day. That was her first ever massage and she hadn’t ever felt so relaxed!
- This is a great idea for a multi-generational day out, schedule mani/pedis and then head to lunch!
- This is for the husband of a new mom. Make her a coupon giving her a night out with the girls and you on Daddy Duty. She needs it and she doesn’t want to ask.
- Skincare Set she wouldn’t buy herself, or if she is like me, doesn’t know to buy herself.
- This is basic but nothing beats Flowers + Handwritten Letter. Your mom/wife might not be a big gift person, but this is always appreciated.
- Get your Zen on before brunch with a mother-daughter yoga class!
- Remember when you were 15 and had to ask mom for $20 to go to the movies with that cute boy in your Biology Class? Treat mom this time around and take her to see the new Rebel Wilson + Anne Hathaway movie, The Hustle (out Friday!)
- For the expectant mom, this pregnancy pillow. She needs it. She will love it. You’re welcome.
- Towards the end of my pregnancy, I bought myself a Kindle Paper White and totally recommend! This will be perfect for sitting pool/beachside this summer because it is waterproof! This bad boy goes with me everywhere! Vacation, doctors appointments, the DMV. Everywhere. PLUS, it’s $40 Off right now!
- I never cared for these but I just got an Echo Dot and Alexa is my new BFF.
- And for the dog moms out there, don’t worry ladies I did not forget about you, check out Taylor Wolfe’s Shop. She has the best stuff for just about any occasion but I SUPER love her dog mom stuff (plus, $1 from every dog tee goes back to shelters!) Like this Gucci Dupe and my fav. While you are at it, follow Taylor on Instagram for literally the best Instagram stories ever.
I hope this list helps you find something mama will love to open up this Sunday! I won’t spill what I got my mom, just in case she finds her way to this post before I see her memorial day weekend but it may or may not be included 😉
To all of you mama’s, Happy Mother’s Day! Being a mom is hard work but it is oh so rewarding. I am only seven months in and motherhood is easily he best thing I have ever done.
Until next time,
P.S I wrote this post TWICE. I finished it, felt proud, and then my browser crashed and it didn’t save. So, it is amazing this baby just got published. I am going to drink a bottle of wine now.